The following “www.tedorthopedics.com” site, referred to as “the site,” is proposed by SMARTR, headquartered at the 6 forbin course in Gardanne (13120). The company’s offices are located in Marseille Innovation at the Media de la Belle de Mai. The address: 37 rue Guibal 13003, Marseille. SAS with a capital of 87,681 euros, registered in the Register of Trade and Companies of Aix in Provence under the number 828 579 672. The individual tax identification number is: 82857967200019.
The site is hosted on OVH – www.ovh.com 140 Sartel wharf – 59100 Roubaix – France
Contact and customer service By mail: Marseille Innovation, 37 rue Guibal 13003, Marseille
- By phone: 04 91 05 50 68
- by the form on the site’s contact page
- e-mail: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Sale (CGV)
- Subject: The terms and conditions of sale described below detail the rights and obligations of the company and its customer. Any performance accomplished implies the buyer’s adherence to these terms and conditions of sale.
- Price: The prices of medical devices sold posted on the site are those in effect on the day of ordering. They are mentioned in euros as well as in all taxes included. SMARTR agrees to change its rates at any time. However, it undertakes to charge for the goods ordered at the prices indicated when the order is registered.
- Payment terms: Orders are paid by credit card.
- Delivery fee and date: Delivery is made at the address indicated by the buyer when filling the purchase order on the site and only in France. The delivery time indicated at check-in is only given as an indication and is not guaranteed.
As a result, any reasonable delay in the delivery of the products will not result in the buyer’s benefit from:
- the allocation of damages;
- cancellation of the order.
The risk of transport is borne in full by the buyer.
In the case of missing or deteriorated goods during transport, the buyer will have to formulate all necessary reservations on the purchase order on receipt of said goods. These reservations must also be confirmed in writing within five days of delivery, by AR. The risk of transport is borne in full by the buyer.
- After-sales service: Tracking goods is guaranteed by the SMARTR team. The service can be reached by mail, email, contact form and telephone to ensure the link with users.
- Major force: The responsibility of the company … (corporate name) cannot be implemented if the non-performance or delay in the performance of any of its obligations described in these terms and conditions of sale is the result of a case of force majeure. As such, force majeure means any external event, unpredictable and irresistible within the meaning of Article 1148 of the Civil Code.
- Competent Court: Any dispute relating to the interpretation and execution of these terms and conditions of sale is subject to French law.
In the absence of an amicable resolution, the dispute will be referred to the Commercial Court.
Made to … (city), the … (date)
… (customer signature)
… (signature of the legal representative of the company)
The validity of your consent to the installation of cookies is 13 months.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA/COMPUTER LAW AND FREEDOMS
The personal data that you deposit on this website, especially on the occasion of your registration on this site and the purchases you make there, are the subject of a computer processing. This data is collected by Ted Orthopedics to manage your customer account, purchases and prepare for the use of your connected knee pad. The legal basis for treatment is the execution of the contract to acquire the connected knee pad.
The data collected is strictly intended for Ted Orthopedics teams, and will not be shared with any other recipient unless you have given your explicit consent to the sending of information by our business partners.
The collected data is kept for the duration of knee pad use with an active Ted Orthopedics account, and then for three years after stopping the use of the knee pad.
In accordance with the European Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) and the Computer and Freedoms Act of 6 January 1978 amended on 20 June 2018, you can access, correct, request, delete or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data; you can also exercise your right to portability of your data.
Visit the cnil.fr website for more information about your rights: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-droits-pour-maitriser-vos-donnees-personnelles. For more information on our personal data protection policy, see our Privacy Charter: https://www.tedorthopedics.com/charte-de-protection-des-donnees-personnelles/
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact our data protection representative:firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel, after contacting us, that your “Computer and Freedoms” rights are not being respected, you can file a complaint with the CNIL.